Maps Over Coffee
Well Traveled Travelers Traveling Well
Hi there! I am Steve. My wife and are world travelers, outdoor explorers, camping and hiking aficionados, and overall gear nerds. We love discovering new places, especially if we can spend as much time outside as possible.
We want to help you get the most from your travels, especially if that means finding yourself in the most remote places… Without sacrificing creature comforts or breaking the bank. Read more about us here.
Latest Blog Posts
- TrunkMate BlitzBed Review – The Modular SUV Bed Solution?
- The Pros and Cons of Camping – An Insider’s View of the Outside
- 15 Romanian National Parks Sites You Must See in 2023
- 2 Days in Kelowna, British Columbia – A Taste of the Pacific Northwest
- The 19 Best Underquilts for Hammock Camping
- SetPower RV45D Pro Review: The Best Camping 12v Fridge?
Hammock Camping Gear
Beginner Camping Tips
Hiking Trails in North America
Best Road Trips in North America
Want to Start Your Own Outdoor Travel Website?
Have you ever wondered if you could make a living doing what you love? Traveling, spending time outdoors, and discovering the world. It’s not as difficult as you might think!
Want to know more? Send me an email to set up a discovery call! Or sign up for an upcoming webinar from the coach that got me started.
Read more about how we started our travel blog!