Maps Over Coffee
Well Traveled Travelers Traveling Well
Hi there! I am Steve. My wife and are world travelers, outdoor explorers, camping and hiking aficionados, and overall gear nerds. We love discovering new places, especially if we can spend as much time outside as possible.
We want to help you get the most from your travels, especially if that means finding yourself in the most remote places… Without sacrificing creature comforts or breaking the bank. Read more about us here.
Latest Blog Posts
- A Guide to Camping in the Rain: 16 Super Easy Steps to Stay Dry and Positive
- 21 Best 2 Person Fishing Kayaks
- Barnett Whitetail Hunter STR vs Whitetail Hunter II – Comparison Review
- The Best Camping Near Oakridge, Oregon
- 32 Fun and Interesting Facts About Hiking
- Introduction to Fly Fishing – Plus 10 tips to catch more fish
Hammock Camping Gear
Beginner Camping Tips
Hiking Trails in North America
Best Road Trips in North America
Want to Start Your Own Outdoor Travel Website?
Have you ever wondered if you could make a living doing what you love? Traveling, spending time outdoors, and discovering the world. It’s not as difficult as you might think!
Want to know more? Send me an email to set up a discovery call! Or sign up for an upcoming webinar from the coach that got me started.